Register now to get rid of these ads!

Account Timeout?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by 39 All Ford, Jun 6, 2011.

1. 39 All Ford

39 All Ford
    from Benton AR

Over the past few days I have to constantly re-log on to the HAMB where I did not have to before.

Just now in the time it took me to write a brief post (which I logged on just prior to typing) I had to log back in again.

Prior to this situation I will have to admit to staying logged onto the HAMB for long periods of inactivity, so I guess I have two questions.

1. Does my being logged in consume bandwidth or otherwise effect the forum in a negative way? (If so I will endeavor to stop doing this, I have the HAMB open automatically in a tab as one of my home pages).

2. Is this a glitch of some kind, or is it an administrative thing?

I would think it might be a browser issue or something, but it is happening on both of the computers I routinely use.

Mostly I am just curious about this, as it is only a minor inconvenience to log back on.

2. silent rick

silent rick

are you checking the "remember me" box when you log in?

3. 39 All Ford

39 All Ford
    from Benton AR

Yes,,, and just now AGAIN.... :D

4. Do you clear your cash or delete your history files often? My kids do this to me a lot , could be the problem..

5. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Correct. That will fix the issue.