Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Absaroka State Takeover, Wy,MT,SD,Co,ND,ID

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Stutz, May 16, 2010.

1. Dan

Dan

need to make a mold and cast copies of that plate...

2. Id be afraid to make the mold for fear of ruining it.

3. I can pull a silicone mold of it. Then we just make one that you can use to cast aluminum!

4. Thats a great idea. I might have to search out someone to do that.

5. I CAN DO IT DUDE! The silicone mold is not invasive at all. Easy schmeazy

We can then have Dennis OBrien cast some.

6. alright... sounds like a plan... ill see if brother bear will let me borrow his prized possession. looks like rapid city is in my future

7. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker
    from Wyoming

John probly has the only plate in excistence.

8. 6inarow

6inarow

Hey, I get dibs on one.

9. They are out there. I can feel it.

10. Might be reconsidering my August plans, dad just scored a 56 and wants to come up there.

11. Sweet man, just let me know, ill email the stuff

12. 6inarow

6inarow

I might be able to make it but only under 2 conditions: 1. you gotta accept inlines to the party and 2. I can pick up my new license plate.

13. cant promise anything about the plate. But inlines are fine! In fact there will be a few inline motor vehicles, of this I am certain.

14. jonzcustomshop

jonzcustomshop

someone should figure out a way to get this pic of the plate in the wiki entry....

15. Update: working hard on the show. There is a potential for the a pretty good band, which will remain un-named until its official. If so the event will get a tad bigger. Working on some cool stuff like, one off plates modeled after the real absaroka plates, and a "pagent" to crown a new miss absaroka. all tenative of course, but in the works.

16. Yes it is, but there's about Five hundred miles between Gunnison and Big Horn, closer for those northern fellas. Good luck with the show !

Johnnie.
    Gunnison Show Thread: http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447793

17. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker
    from Wyoming

A new Miss Absaroka now there is the best idea i have heard in a long time.

18. yeah, Im actually pretty excited about that aspect of it.

19. Pretty Cool thing happened yesterday, the guy that is gunna tune my Buick, is the owner of the Conquistadors C.C. club drag car from the 50's and 60's, and he is going to bring it in true survivor shape to the Absaroka State Takeover. 33? chrysler 5 window coupe with a big Block Olds. It ran a late fifties Rocket until about 68-69. But other than the mill the car is the same as it was. neato!

20. Tommy a.k.a dsr_54 did these banners for the Show. They came out great!

[​IMG]

21. 6inarow

6inarow

Bump this to the top - Stutz, how are your registration numbers looking? Everything looking OK??

22. Well, lots of interest. We have 8 cars registered and approved with prolly 15 others that I am waiting to here back from or have said they are coming for sure. now Im just waiting for people to pull the trigger, because there are lots of Pre regs out. By the way did you get your Approval letter I mailed you?

23. Can the rest of us have a say in approving Tom? His car rocks but the man.........I dunno;)

24. 6inarow

6inarow

Hey, I paid you big money to keep that story about the Detroit jail quiet

25. Mums the word freak:eek:

26. When tommy gets the trophy plate designs all figured out, and the original remakes, I'll ask him if he could post an example for us.

27. Screw trophies, brings out the wankers.

28. 6inarow

6inarow

I'm gonna be there. I like trophies. I want another one

29. I will make a 'special" short bus trophy for you then!~:D