Register now to get rid of these ads!

Abandoned Packard dealership in Lawrence, KS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by povertyflats, May 25, 2012.

1. slammed58buick

slammed58buick

Thanks for the coverage. I am wishing I would have went now.

2. if any prices surface on what they brought Id be interested in hearing them......

3. Orlando1701

Orlando1701

Hopefully the cars will fall into the right hands and they'll be back on the road.

4. jimi'shemi291

jimi'shemi291

Hey, yeah, me too, if only for curiosity's sake. There's a link, I think, for the auction house, so maybe we can get a rundown, once everything is done with.:)

Last edited: May 28, 2012
  5. Damn! This is the first I've heard of this auction. Looking for a few choice bits for my trusty old '49 sedan....like a title.

6. The Continental

The Continental
    from Texas

Reminds me I need to check on a stash of Packards here in Texas again

7. jimi'shemi291

jimi'shemi291

Hey, 8 o'clock here. Isn't this the day they were going to conduct the auction for the remainder of the Packard material? Did any HAMBers plan to attend? Would be great to hear osme kind of firsthand info back on just what Packard goodies were still there, inside and in the storage sheds. If anybody goes, please fill the rest of us in on some details. THANKS!

8. jimi'shemi291

jimi'shemi291

Yo, BlackTopBuddah, were you or any other HAMBer you know able to make the follow-up auction?

9. Hey, sorry was not able to make it to the auction yesterday. Had some family business to attend to. Hopefully somebody went with a camera. I'd like to see some pics too.

10. jimi'shemi291

jimi'shemi291

Yeah, there had to be some interesting parts and Packard ephemera, not just household furniture & antiques. Let's hope RE the pix.

BTW, did you hear or notice how much the CARS went for, on average, at the first auction???