Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Aarons 29 AV8 coupe build

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Aaron D., Jul 27, 2016.

1. Aaron D.

Aaron D.

Thanks @manitouguy , I am a DIY kind of guy. When I decide to do something that I haven't done before, I research how to do it. My whole intent on these videos is to show the DIY guys and gals the process I take, so they can see that even an average guy like myself can accomplish something if they want it bad enough. Your comments encourage me that people find them helpful. I know it's a long process, but keep going on you project, the finished car will be worth it.

WTF really, Tim, brEad and 2 others like this.
  2. Kirky

Kirky

Thanks for the great thread Aaron. I'm just starting the same process on a 30 Coupe, and have enjoyed and learned from all of your videos.

Aaron D. likes this.
  3. Aaron D.

Aaron D.

4. 51box

51box
    from MA

Car is looking great Aaron, the poly primer is the way to go saves a lot of time getting it straight.

Aaron D. likes this.
  5. Tim

Tim
    from Raytown Mo

Looking forward to the new videos. I’ve watched some of them over and over. Learning little details and answering questions that are hard to word/ ask online but so easy to answer seeing it in video form.

I’ve said it more than once but the videos are fantastic and very very appreciated

brEad and Aaron D. like this.