Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage AA/FDs in HEAT

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by riceman, Jul 18, 2009.

1. riceman

riceman

This was our first fire up at the Nite of Fire at Sacramento Raceway on 6/27/09. It was only 106 degrees out.....TOO HOT ! No poppin, bangin or checking the piston to ground clearances on 85% Nitro. There were afew bumps in the road , but no road kill. http://cacklefest.com/event-photos-2009-NOF-1.shtml

Attached Files:

2. lippy

lippy
    from Ks

Way to go all!!! 106 huh? Man that's warm. Glad to see everything worked out for you. Thats cool as hell!! Thanks Roger! :cool:

3. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

That's cool Riceman, even with the heat it still looked like a great show.

4. I'd love to get to Sacto someday with my AA/FD. That is some great racing up there.
    Your 106 is hot but, be glad...it has been a crazy 115 here in the Phoenix area. I have grown the hate this weather. If the heat is not enough, you get tremendous dust strorms on some evenings with nasty wind, some rain. then it gets muggy. Phx is not pretty in July and August.

Steve

Hosting -
    * Apache County Motorsports day Sat August 29 <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">St Johns</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">Az</st1:State></st1:place> www.apachecountymotorsportsday.org
    * Maricopa Motorsports Day Sat Octorber 17, 2009 Maricopa, Az
    * 12th annual Pontiac Heaven March 27, 2010 Phoenix Speedworld Dragstrip
    * 8th annual Nostalgic Show and Go! Sunday March 28, 2010 Phoenix Speedworld Dragstrip www.nostalgicshowandgo.org
    make plans to attend

Register now to get rid of these ads!