Register now to get rid of these ads!

A thank you to MSD

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jerry, Apr 2, 2007.

1. jerry

jerry

After breaking the clutch bellcrank in El Paso and only having a phone number we were royally treated by Todd at MSD.

Had our own little car show in the parking lot. Got a tour of their facility, they welded up the broken part and got me some extra nuts for the slave cylinder on my clutch.

Not a word about money, just a wish for good luck on the rest of the trip!

They have a customer for life for any ignition parts I will need in the future!

We got to see where they are making all their parts here, in El Paso. They have their own injection molding facility for the caps and rotors. Their own mold making facility.

jerry

2. squirrel

squirrel

Todd is good folks.....

3. Isn't it great to encounter such great fellow gearheads!It is refreshing in this day and age,to find that there are still so many people willing to help out others .After many years travelling alot,because of racing,it's amazing how many stories i've heard like this.":D Hot Rodding Unites the World.":D

4. JOECOOL

JOECOOL

Yeah ,I can remember a couple of years ago when I had trouble with my 6-Digital box. They told me they could rebuild it for $70 plus shipping ,anything that was wrong with it.After shipping it to them they informed me they couldn't fix it and if I wanted it back I had to pay $9 shipping . I paid to have it sent back and then I purchased a Mallory.