Register now to get rid of these ads!

A Plus 1 for Haneline

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by barryvanhook, Jul 29, 2011.

1. barryvanhook

barryvanhook
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Mesa, AZ

My '50 Fleetline has a 5-in-1 instrument cluster from Haneline, and the gas gauge portion went Tango Uniform. Of course it is out of warranty and is an earlier version of what they currently stock and sell. Sent it to them to see if they could repair it. Just heard from Reed (I believe that was his name) at Haneline who said it was a manufacturing defect and they are shipping out a brand new unit for no charge. It sure is nice to get great customer service like this ... next time I need gauges, I'll be sure that Haneline gets my first consideration.:)

I wish I could say the same about the blankety blank blank blank pin striper who was supposed to show up yesterday ... any Phoenix area folks who want the name of an unreliable striper, let me know!:mad:

Barry

2. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

Glad to hear some GOOD about vendors once in a while. As far as the striper goes....true artists are notably unreliable....

dj

3. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

that is a sad statement about the world we live in today... a company does what's right for the customer and people feel the need to announce it to the world.

doing what's right used to be the rule, not the exception.

4. dirt slinger

dirt slinger

At least there is a standup company out there. I will make a note of this in case they sell something I need. Good for you barryvanhook. 49 ratfink you have a good point also.