Register now to get rid of these ads!

A long time ago

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 61bone, Feb 18, 2005.

1. 61bone

61bone

there came upon the land a rodder known as DJ aka 61 bone. He cut his teeth on a 29 sedan using them to chop the top off and installing a dual pot B motor. As he grew in stature and reknown he----- ahh bull:D
    Hi I am Dwight Johnson. Been rodding since 1960 and before. Always been a basics guy. Do what i can myself and farming out as little as possible. I like home builts much more than anything else. Built a 27 coupe with a nailhead and a 32 roadster with a 327 in high school.. Since then its been more restoration than rodding. But then these were all high performance cars.
    My latest is a 61 bonneville 425A convertible about a third done and I just started restoration of a (yuck, I hate to say this) barn fresh chopped channeled 27 T coupe with a 232 studebaker just out of 25 year storage.
    My pet peeves are:
    getting caught and whining about it
    off line stumble with the guys watching
    "I built this" 1-800 cars even if they are beautiful- don't take credit for
    someone elses work

2. rustyparts

rustyparts
    from Clinton,Mt

3. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

Welcome. Another old guy. I like that.:cool:

4. DanO

DanO
    Alliance Vendor
    from Neosho, MO

Welcome to the HAMB! Good to have you on board.