Register now to get rid of these ads!

A little photo choppin'

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Baggs, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Baggs

Baggs

Had some time to fool around with photoshop tonight. A few subtle changes and the way i wish it sat.

Before

[​IMG]

After

[​IMG]

2. That would be easy enough. Nice car.

3. Baggs

Baggs

Thanks. The car was painted way back in the 70's. All i have done is clay the finish and a little wax. CLeans up pretty good. Its a nice 10 footer. If i ever decided to repaint the car I would do it just like this. Im a "less is more" kind of guy. I like the kind of things that real car people notice, but normal people would never think twice about.

4. 1951Biff

1951Biff

definitely digging your style. Love that car man! THanks for sharing!

5. Malarkey_BS 13

Malarkey_BS 13
    from Chicago

It would be pretty easy to get the car to sit that way, less than a weekend job for the stance! Looks great tho, definitely very pretty... Goodstuff!!

6. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

I like it.. A lot!!

7. Baggs

Baggs

I know it wont take alot of work. THe only issue is the front tires would need to be smaller so they wont rub. THe inner fenders on these cars dont allow much lower than this with the size im running. I could maybe get it down a little bit more. the front only rubs when im going over bigger bumps, so i know if i went a little lower it would rub on all the "intermediat" bumps haha! I have two sets of lowering blocks for the back i can use, 2 inch and three inch. RIght now I only have 1.5 inch blocks in the back.

8. That looks real good Baggs!! Nice clean car! If I might add 2 cents - why not just lower the rear as you have photoshopped and leave the front as is (so as to be level, low & serviceable); and paint the visor white to appear less add-on and more part of the roof. Just some thoughts.. :eek:

Very cool ride!
    -Dave

9. Sorta like this?

[​IMG]

Dave

10. Baggs

Baggs

I like that alot!

11. twochops

twochops

55 Pontiac looks good on that body style ( same color )
    enjoy --TwoChops

left click on photo to enlarge

Attached Files:

• 010.jpg
      010.jpg
      File size:
      504.7 KB
      Views:
  12. Baggs

Baggs

Ive seen that before on a black hardtop. Does look good for something different.