Register now to get rid of these ads!

A little Model A progress

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Smokin Joe, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

While I was working all week, my buddy Roger built a frame jig, boxed the frame and welded up the extra holes. The jig rotates so you can work on it without welding upside down. He has some other chassis he'll use it on later. Based on how mine is coming out I'd say the jig is a huge success. Anyway, here's today's pics.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GO-rilla

GO-rilla

Bitchin' post, I dig that shop..

3. WOW! You are lucky to have a friend like Roger! Nice neat looking shop you have there. :D Gary 4T950 Chevy Guy

4. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

I WISH it was my shop. Here's my shop. This is why we're doing it at his place. Once we get it rolling, it comes back to my place while I blow it all apart and clean it up for paint or powdercoat and re-assembly. That reminds me. The body's in the way right now. I need to make a rolling dolly for it so I can move it up to the front corner and get the chassis back in there in a week or two. We finished up cutting the front crossmember to clear the engine and the center crossmember to clear the tranny over the weekend. It's off the frame jig now and sitting on the rear end and a couple jackstands up front. BTW, anybody have a 65/66 mustang pitman arm for sale? The one with the 1" hole. 67 and later used a 1 1/8 hole. I need the early one.

[​IMG]