On August 26, 2021 I decided to jump out of my comfort zone, and take on a project I've never done before. I realized that despite numerous amounts of people making parts for these old Model A engines, that I wanted to be a small fish in a big pond. I had just finished hopping up a banger, and was confident enough to dive into this craziness long-term. After communicating back and forth with my friend Cam, I knew that the side timing covers were the start of my banger production journey. Initially, my plan was to start with a valve cover, but that deemed to be a bit more difficult as most 3D printer beds are smaller than the total length of it. I soon realized that once everything was designed, these parts were really going to come to life as the investment process was just around the corner. After many months of back and forth, revisions, and a whole lot of waiting the finished side timing covers were on my doorstep! It was reassuring to be able bolt one right up, and finally see it in use! I've only had the knowledge of 3D Modeling / CAD for less than a year, and I am so excited to continue my work and make more things for these old Model A and Model B engines! So, without further hesitation, let's get to work!