Register now to get rid of these ads!

A humble introduction....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bossmanshags, Oct 12, 2004.

1. bossmanshags

bossmanshags

Hello to all. This is a 23 year old male from the cold and way up north state of Minnesota. I'm into the old ways and means, and of course the cars. Haven't done a rod of any sort yet, but have some major plans in the works. (What a heated garage does for us Minnesota folk!) More or less, an A pick-up with poncho power. Not sure on the details, but that's what i've got in the pipeline. Also have a hand in an vintage front engine dragster. It's a co-project of a handfull of young bucks from up here. The club built a new fuel car, so they pushed this one on us. I think they actually just wanted a new place to store it. It's going to be a jr fuel car after it's all said and done. ANYWAYS... was just at the CAR PILE UP and had a blast, as usual. What else to say? Into lots of music, and dig live concerts and want to be turned onto more local billy, honkey tonk and the likes.... so if you know some good tune, lemmie know. What else? Why don't you folks let me know. Don't flog me too hard.

ShawnO
    aka: bossmanshags

2. 4dFord/SC

4dFord/SC

Welcome aboard from an ex-Gopher (Bloomington).

3. bedllm

bedllm

Welcome!!

As lifelong Midwesterner, I know what you mean about heated garages -- mine ain't and I suffer to no end!

Dave

4. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

welcome to the hamb

kris

5. His daily driver is a chopped, channelled, sectioned, shaved, lowered FedEx van.

Fill out your profile, you assclown.

6. El_Gato_Scott

El_Gato_Scott
    from So. Tex.

Howdy from South Texas where it doesn't even get down into the 30's until December! There is lots to learn here and from good folks too. I bet its colder than a well diggers ass up there in Minnesota already [​IMG].

See you down the road.

Adios,

Buzz '54

7. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

[ QUOTE ]
    Howdy from South Texas where it doesn't even get down into the 30's until December!

[/ QUOTE ]

jeez, it was 33 here this morning!

8. bossmanshags

bossmanshags

9. AHotRod

AHotRod

Welcome Shawn!
    Are you aware we want pictures? [​IMG]

10. Weeeelcome. If your looking for some cool tunes, old and new with some of the best non-main stream singers and groups, ( caution, high tech thing here ) listen to "x-country" on XM Radio.

11. MoePower

MoePower
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omro, WI

Hey, Welcome.....I'm still pretty green myself, might be headed to the roadster show up your way, we should organize a Hamb meet there.......or something. Tons of good tech and a lot of cool people here.

12. Chandler

Chandler
    from Rowlett,TX

13. bossmanshags

bossmanshags

I understand that you want pics, but i'm like motzart trying to spin turntables. Don't really have a clue how to do that, let alone anything cool to take pics of, so yeah. When I DO get something diggity, I'll call up my tech people.

Why am I not getting flogged as hard as some have made mention of? Anywho...

14. ...Welcome enjoy it.