Register now to get rid of these ads!

A Huge Giant Thank You from The Strangers CC

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sean, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Sean

Sean

The show was insane. The support we received this year was off the chart.

Thank you to all of the HAMBer's who come out and supported the show.

Thank you to all of the artists and hand crafters that came out and displayed there work in the vendor area.

Thank you to all of the photographers for documenting our show and posting the great photos here.

The show sold out by 11:00 AM, we opened the gates at 10:00 AM. We stuffed around 280 cars inside the show and unfortunately had to turn away a large number of cars. To those folks who did not get there car inside the gates, Thank You for showing up and parking in the lower lot, staying and supporting us!

We are going to figure out away to get more of you guys in next year!

Thank you again!

2. MonsterMaker

MonsterMaker

dude....are you kidding?? thank you for always putting on such a FUN event every year!!

3. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

great show! too bad people can't park on the lawn.

pretty good show out in the parking lot too!

4. My thoughts exactly.... very well organized!

5. :eek:I didn't even get to be there and I had fun checking out all the fantastic pics of the cars there:D Great Job all the Strangers Club Guys and Gals did to make it the event of the year!!!

6. Chuckles Garage

Chuckles Garage
    Alliance Vendor

great show! Cab and I were stoked on our booth, and as usual, the show was top notch.

7. chop32

chop32

Much thanks to Sean, Scotty and all the Strangers for a great show!
    I took having to park in the spectator lot as a positive thing:
    #1) Your show was a huge success, and #2) Id be able to get out of the park easier.
    Hopefully you were a success, I stood around and watched everyone else leave and ended up being one of the last cars out of there.
    We will just have to get an earlier start next year.
    -Gunar

8. cadillac nut

cadillac nut

WOW thank you everybody , i'm looking into getting grass next year .....thanks again.

9. brewsir

brewsir

You get the grass ....I'll be back!

10. Deadender60

Deadender60

Thanks for having us... We got there really late this year, and there were still a ton of cars!

-Juan

11. randingo8

randingo8
    Member Emeritus

Sean, Scotty and the rest of the Strangers, Great Show! It was an honor to get inside. An event this successful doesn't just happen, thanks for all of your hard work.
    See Ya!
    Randy

12. sledish

sledish

Would have rather been inside the show than outside, but still had a blast, Be back next year for sure !

13. Sean

Sean

Sledish - THANKS again for coming out and supporting us! We are going to try our hardest to get some grass parking so we can get everyone inside the gates!

Randy - Thanks! When is the cruise again?

14. sledish

sledish

Sean, why didn't they allow grass parking this year?

15. Sean

Sean

The park has had problems in the past with broken sprinklers and ripped up grass. I think with the amount of cars and people we have had with this years show and our past events we have proven that "our" crowd is pretty well behaved and respectful!

We, the club, spend about 2 hours after the show walking the grounds to ensure that all the trash is picked up and nothing was damaged. We leave that place a lot cleaner in the evening than it is when we arrive in the morning. The ground staff remark on that each year.

So with all of the hard work we put in and the great effort on the participants side, we have a really good chance of getting grass parking and making the show even better.

We are going to try our hardest to make this happen!

16. Thanks for another KICK ASS show....

Thanks to all the Strangers for THE BEST car show in Nor Cal bar none.