I'm quickly coming to realize just how hard it is to make this big engine look at home in this car. I was paying a lot of attention this weekend to how they set height wise vs. cowl, grill, frame rails. Being that this car is a bastard and just semi channeled I had nothing to go by. As with most things I didn't get it right the first time. Yesterday what I thought looked ok haunted me all night and day long. So here I go cutting it up again... I cut the engine mounts a few times until I thought it set right, wound up lowering the engine 1"1/4. The pictures don't do it justice, it's much better. As I've said before I'm learning as I go, and it is amazing what just a few inches (or less) can do for the looks of a car. Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!