Register now to get rid of these ads!

A Hand Fuel Pump, is that the name?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by -Brent-, Nov 10, 2009.

1. 29nash

29nash
    BANNED
    from colorado

2. unkamort

unkamort

Honest Charlie had'em

Attached Files:

3. -Brent-

-Brent-

One of these pumps is sitting on my desk at the moment. No camera... but I'll post pics this evening. It's NOS! Amazing... I noticed to different dates. On the outer box there's a tag that has some ID #s and the year 1955. Inside, the NEVER OPENED BOX it says 1938. The tape over the inlet and outlet ports is still gummy! How cool is that?!?

Anyhow, back to work for me. :D

4. 41 Dave

41 Dave

Brent, My friend Moe who make friction shocks (check my thread in Parts For Sale) also makes the fuel tank pressure pumps. They look just like the one from Limeworks. Moe gets from $150 to 200 depending on how detailed they are. Yes they can be used to pressirize the fuel tank. PM me if you have any questions.

41 Dave

5. bct

bct

anyone got a spare pressure pump? prefer brass.....i'll guarantee it sees the track again.....

sorry for the spam on the main board ,but as mentioned before its a difficult piece to find used.

6. budd

budd

i'm also going to need a pump, this is a pic of the one on my FED project back in 62, can anyone tell me what kind it was, thanks

Attached Files: