Register now to get rid of these ads!

A Godsend

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Split Bones, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Split Bones

Split Bones

this site always just sits me on my arse......if i need to know something about anything to do with setting up near on anything .....it has all been done here before ...and not in just one way but heaps of ways ....you can get such a wide spectrum of views on a subject and ways to build it .....im about to have the "eyes" on my model A front spring reversed.....i was going to take it in to a shop ...but after doing a search on this site ....i have found a way to do it all by myself ...which goes down well with me ...as im on such a tight buget anything i can do myself ..i will .......this is just a REAL BIG THANK YOU to this site and all those that post on it ............:)

2. No_Respect

No_Respect
    from So-Cal

Thank you for posting this, its true for me to i would spend hours just reading this stuff without ever wrighting a single thing. I do it all on work time so it dont mess with the garage time!!!!