Register now to get rid of these ads!

a few pictures of the next project 48 F2

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Scott48F2, Dec 3, 2008.

1. out on a plumbing job and saw this in the back of a ranch a few years back. Now that the 49F1 is done were ready for the next project

came with a inline Flathead 6.... i got a set of doors for it, but otherwise what you see is what i got

anybody have any pictures of a F2 tricked or "rodded" out? i see alot of stock F2 pics when i Google but i wanna go a different route with this one

any suggestions would be great.... trying to stay with a low to moderate budget... southern California build so junk yard or swap meet parts still pretty readily available

wanna make some decent power and not trying for another show car i want something with some Style or even Kustom

Attached Files:

2. id like to stick with old school style too..... no aluminum parts allowed..... especially the wheel or grill

3. dvlscoupe

dvlscoupe

Mu buddy had one of these that his grampa and father built. The hood was cut in to an opening and the front fender and grill was replaced with a galaxy front end, then the roof was covered in pleather. The front end was up high on the straight axle and is was red with faded white fishscale lookin' pearl graphics on it. It was so over done it was perfect. Wish I had a picture to show ya haha.

4. yeah i wish you had a piture too..... not to much love for the F2's

5. had a buddy at work offer me a 351ford motor from his totaled bronco its go a supercharger on it..... its a idea but would rather have a older powerplant i think

6. 1bdsinner

1bdsinner
    from phoenix

I just started to subframe my 52 with a nova clip. I got 5 kids and on a budget and bought a nova for 300 bucks running. I have pics on sinnersaz.com in the projects section. Nova subframes are traditional right? hahah..... I dont care cause I am gonna drive the crap outta it! built a 302 and c4 to back it up.. running boards should be about 6 inches off ground at most. there are so many options on doin front ends on these trucks. Industrial chassis is a place to start too

7. thanks 1bdsinner ill check them out.... probly get the torch fired up and tear this monster down xmas weekend

8. found some parts in it so far that i dident notice before when i originally picked it up... wieland intake and some holly carbs that dont belong to it.... started another thread for them