Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage A few pics, Springfest Car Show, Iowa

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by countrysedanman, May 3, 2009.

1. Heres a few pics from today. Not alot of HAMB friendly rides, but it was a good day. The weather was perfect, Met up with Dirtbag13 and 27T. Drove my wag over and even weighed it on the way home. That turd weighed 4080 with me and Chris in it, 3700 even with 3/4 tank of gas and us out. Crazy. BTW, The red mustang is Dirtbags, Super clean, nice car all around and the baddest 54 around is 27Ts. Nice seeing all the cars and the perfect weather.

Brad

Attached Files:

2. A few more

Attached Files:

3. fanspete

fanspete

Any idea who owns the '64 Stude? I sold the absolute twin to that car a few years ago. It went up north, almost to Wis., can't recall the guys name right now.

4. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

good runin in to ya again brad , that wagons lookin pretty sweet and has some cool family stories to go with it ! also nice to meet 27t and hal 396 ! hopefully the rpu will be back on the road again soon !

5. I dont know who or where that came from. I dont think I had seen one like it. That thing would make a badass sleeper. It was a very clean ride.

Brad

6. Hal_396

Hal_396

I was there andgot to meet dirtbag13. Wish we could have chated more but seems like everybody wanted to say something yesterday. I see you didn't take any pic's of the bouncing cars! LMAO!

7. Yeah, I was over by your car a couple times but noone was there. Im sure we will meet up and some point. BTW, your car is badass.

Brad