Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage A few from the 2014 Starbird-Devlin Show in Wichita

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Revoh, Jan 21, 2014.

1. MORE PICTURES AND COMMENTARY AT THIS LINK

Here are a few that I thought you might enjoy in particular.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've wanted to go to this show for years, and finally managed to fit it in over the weekend. Plus, the car shows get a little sparse around here in the winter, so I was definitely ready to go check something out.

2. aircap

aircap

Looks like the same old stuff.

3. Some of it's a little different for me, because I live in KC. :)

4. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

Nice pictures, Revoh.

5. Thank you! I see you're from Wichita. Did you have a car in the show?

6. Old Tin and New Tin

Old Tin and New Tin

Thanks for posting your great photos and the link to your web site. There were at least 65 officially first time shown in Wichita cars and probably another 100 that didn't register as such. I saw a lot of cars I have never seen before and a lot that haven't been shown in 5 or 10 years. Overall I thought the quality of cars was considerably higher once again and I heard nothing but positive comments from those that actually attended the show. There will always be people that aren't satisfied, don't participate or don't attend. With all the proceeds from this show going to three local charities now it has to be a win, win situation for those who get to show their cars, those who attend and the charities involved. This is now a show put on by a group of gentlemen that devote a considerable amount of their time and resources and backed up by a staff of volunteers and put on a great show. Wichita is lucky to have it.

7. You're welcome. Thanks for looking. I really enjoyed myself there. No complaints here!