Register now to get rid of these ads!

a day out at the drags...pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by surf monkey, Jul 2, 2006.

1. went to the UK nostalgia Nats today...heres a few shots from the pit and parking area

no captions ..no particular order

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

monkey

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thats all folks

monkey

3. LIMEY

LIMEY

Good to see you today.........glad you took some pics too! :)

Kev.

4. Kev....what happened to your 32....Oh well....guess you need to change it to 39...

Cool pic's, anyone know what Jim ran?

5. FEDER

FEDER

GREAT pics !!! Thanks for the peek. You guys over there amaze Me with the amount of cool stuff Ya got. ---FEDER

6. jon volk

jon volk

Awesome pics, any on track action shots?

7. KoppaK

KoppaK

Gutted I missed today, was all set to go then had parent problems. Never mind there's always the Hot Rod Drags in September.

8. great meeting everyone yesterday....john you missed a bloody hot day....the track was empty for long periods although a couple of cars just kept going round and round....not sure what jims best time was but i`m sure he did a 13 at just over 100mph...i`ve got a clip of him racing in the meltdown.....the car sounds superb....the little flatty powered mod doesn`t hang around either

good day out

monkey

9. I forgot to add...daisy and taildraggins little blue pick-up was awesome....taildraggin really does build some nice period lookin little hotrods

monkey

10. Good to see you all, had a great day.
    It was the first long run out in the T and all went fine untill on the way home.
    Ran out of gas about 5 miles out and while we were waiting for help the hevans opened and we got soaked to our skins, funny thing was if we had made it a few miles down the road they had no rain.

11. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

It looks like you guys had an awsome day.
    Great pic's, thanks for sharing them.
    LSM

12. Artiki

Artiki
    from Brum...

Yep, the pair of us have stuck with them as they work fine, just as long as you keep on top of the adjustments :rolleyes:

Great photos, Tim. You have managed to capture the one moment all weekend where Neil was in front of me :D
    [​IMG]

13. I`ve got you on video as well

monkey

14. Koops

Koops

Hot! Freakin' Hot!! All bl**dy weekend too. So much so I didn't hardly move from under the very dodgey England/George Cross Gazeebo my posse bought in desperation on Saturday afternoon. Only got relief (from the sun's heat at about midnite on Saturday(1 hour after darkness!). Bein' Ginger, fair skinned, bald and a cronic Hay Fever sufferer I endured alot of pain over the weekend. But I ain't complainin', no Sir! Just some of the koolest motors on the planet gathered down 'Shakey' made it well worth the sufferance. Koolest moment when Stinger shows up in his Kenworth Tractor unit. Class act. Here's lookin' forward to him showin' up with his enire collection of cars abroad a semi trailer. Plenty of Choppers about the place too. Some kool, some very shady(read: shite). Sorry I didn't get any pix to post but global warmin' struck hard in Warwickshire this weekend an' I paid hell. Swell time! :D

Thanx fer the snaps Tim.:cool:

Some mo' pix here:

http://www.nsra.org.uk/editorial25.htm

15. Man! What a cool scene!

I like the back half of that Sportster... and that '57 looks like it would weelie real easy!

Sam.

16. blown49

blown49
    Member Emeritus

Ah, bangers, reg 8 cyl. flatties and a big 337 in that coupe:eek: Musta been a hell of a good time. Thanks for sharing:D

17. Koops

Koops

18. Daisyduke

Daisyduke

Here's a pic of Taildraggin waiting with the T and 5 mins later anyone would have thought someone had come up and chucked a bucket of water over us we were dripping wet.

Nice pics surf monkey.

Daisyduke :D

Attached Files:

• T.jpg
      T.jpg
      File size:
      38.5 KB
      Views:
  19. Daisyduke

Daisyduke

Here's a arty farty pic...

Oh Koppak we didn't even get lost!!!!!! and we had NO sat nav!!!!

Daisyduke:D

Attached Files:

20. Skimmer

Skimmer

Hot i think was an understatement the ice cream van was busy all day musta made a bloody mint.........didnt seem to be a lot runnin obviously due to the heat and i thought there wasnt the usuall "atmosphere" around was it me or ????, still caught up with a lot of fellow rodders as usual.........good pics

21. Car looks great....much better than the pictures you showed us on your cellphone when you were here!!

Talking of which.....wheres the vacation snaps??? :rolleyes:

22. Whitey

Whitey
    from T-Town

thanks for the sweet photos man!