Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration A Crap Ton Of New Swag...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Nov 27, 2017.

1. F&J

F&J

Well Ted, I wished I could have one of these spools, but they can be better appreciated where they are... in my local City of Willimantic! Those are thread spools..lol..

there is a lore / story on the significance..on net.... I spotted they had Christmas bows some weeks ago... Pic from net, not mine! The Mayor is an Ex-Vw and Truck mechanic, AND an auctioneer, as well as owns antique cars! No rods...yet.. Lol.. Hey, the Rollin' Bones "secret route" fall tour did this bridge a few years back! I saw pics on their posts of this spot.
    CTWILfrogs_signmanjoe1_620x300.jpg

2. F&J

F&J

well, I came up with a few extra bucks,,,,hmmmnnnn either spend $68 PLUS late fees for my expired drivers permit?..or...wait for it..Or my first ever Hamb Alliance?.. which one did I choose? I "fergettged it by now :( "! Bye! lol.. but I am SURE I spent it wisely.. i'm no dummy..

edit adding... Hey!, do you think I can get a better shot at getting me a Cutie with the Alliance... I did not see that under the Alliance "list of what you get included" ?? :(

tb33anda3rd likes this.
  3. chicks dig "alliance members"

ct1932ford and F&J like this.
  4. F&J

F&J

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong! I even had one HUGGING me in the dollar store yesterday! Oh, but they all say "you are such a "nice" man or "kind" man!! Do I need to change my image?? IDK ??
    oh man, at the Dr visit, I had a choice of two waiting areas...ooohhh a "dark skin" sweetie, too young for a date at my 66 age, but I was so drawn to her as a Friend!!! I sat as far away as possible, then I see a late 20s guy across..watching me?.. Well I asked her something, then move two seats closer. she answers smiling, I move two more...this clean cut guy is like WTF is this guy up to!!!? Hey, in minutes, I was sitting almost on her Lap! :) and then one of "my girls" keeps saying my name around the corner,...chit! I had to go!! But she told me the exact house she lives in with parents! Because when she said the very remote road name & exact house of the two there, I TOLD her that is 100 yards from my best secret place to sit on the elevated ledge rocks bank just enjoying nature...No cars, no traffic, ever! I am going there to meet her family...I am serious! That area is so special!

Darryl Deir likes this.
  5. k32t

k32t
    from Hog town

Do Canadians get a discount.

6. Yes, please keep it small on the front... with pocket if possible.. also: what’s the chance of getting a couple H.A.M.B. metal casting’s for the license plate frame? Don’t know what you call them... for a subscription could I get or buy a couple???

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

7. dmdeaton

dmdeaton

large on back, small on breast. No pockets for me.

8. F&J

F&J

I too, used to picky with the ladies..."No Mas"!! One of the Cuties I bumped into Saturday, Jessica(ancestors came from PR)...I honestly don't even know "what she has where"!...but she did tell me where she can be found! "I'm over there all the time!" . Hmnnn I think I may visit today.. I may need another Hamb Drag Ladies Tank Top!

9. rev383

rev383

Toque.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

10. 6-bangertim

6-bangertim
    from California