Register now to get rid of these ads!

a couple of pics of my ol ladys pinup shoot yesterday

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by crotex, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crotex

crotex
    BANNED
    from cuero, tx

well thank you very much. You Texas guys can see her at any upcoming Texas shows hopefully walking around and taking pictures on your cars if you would like..

2. robleticia

robleticia

My car doesn't even have brakes or floor pans yet, but I would trailer it to a show for a pic with her next to it!:eek: Very nice crotex!

3. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

4. too late......

5. went to cincy this weekend..drove like a wild man to get back sat nite to take the momma to see :The Rocky Horror Picture Show" play a freind is in here locally...told me she was going "in costume:, which is common for this show...got home and we ducked into the garage..she thought "hey, i'm dressed up a bit, take my pic with Lil Beast"...crapy cell pics but....was a long day, we had a small buzz going...:D...i tell her she's still plenty hot:cool::cool:...49, mother of 3..and she still makes my blood boil..she's looking forward to next year and going to some of the shows..she's a oldies music freak, and i think i'm going to be spending some dough on some oldie style outfits;)...

momma n the Beast.jpeg

momma n the Beast4.jpeg

momma tames Lil Beast.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  6. 7,221 Views.. not one negitive comment... She is GORGEOUS!! Clean, classy pics.. Someone will take notice..

7. crotex

crotex
    BANNED
    from cuero, tx

Everyone please help me and my ol lady out with her pics. She has a shot at being in a Retro Lovely magazine she just has have the most likes on her picture in Facebook.

Go to facebook if you are a member then Look up Retro Lovely Magazine
    Then "Like" the page
    Then go to the photo album labeled" We Love Our Customers Promotion"
    Click on my wifes picture...she is the only one with a ahotrod in the picture

Then "Like" her picture

If she has the most likes then she will be the winner and be in the magazine

Thanks guys

8. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

The pic with the phone reminds me of a way-cuter version of Lily Tomlin's operator on Laugh-In.

"One ringy-dingy"

Good pics man

9. big bad john

big bad john

............Boy......wish I was 40 years younger..........

10. crotex

crotex
    BANNED
    from cuero, tx

Don't anyone forget to do the Facebook deal and help get her in a Magazine....Read my last comment on this thread

11. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

OK so I showed the photos to the panel of experts, the college girls, I can have as many as twenty in the house at one time, this is my hell. Classy, eyes need work, look the same in every picture, hair needs more fun, not colors just more bounce and curls.
    That's the opinion of brutally super honest college girls, some who have done a bit of modeling. Eyes are common and easy to work, so is hair. Body face shape and stance are all real good. They all cast a ballot, I lost the computer for an hour.

12. Ice man

Ice man

Shame on you, she don't look like an old lady to me.

13. rockable

rockable
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Done!

14. CH3NO2JAY

CH3NO2JAY
    from Chicago

That is def. a good start...

Also, create a Facebook (even if you hate social networking sites) page. Make sure to create a actual page where there is no limit on friends (NOT like a personal page) and have her catalog her photos from various carshows/etc and she can start a fanbase of support. PLUS, on FB, there are a TON of pages that deal with photography (actual people) and fashion which all falls into the same subculture when it comes to pinups/women, that is another good avenue for exposure...

Edit: Just saw your post where it says she is on FB already, my bad...

15. L7

L7

Just a suggestion but, I'd tell her to google "model mayhem". I think she would make contacts (photographers etc.) and get better advice regarding modeling there.

Peace. -L7

16. chevyshack

chevyshack

Man, she's got some nice legs! Too bad she has all them tattoo's on her back though. Then again all the magazines think pin up girls should have tattoo's. As for a modeling carreer its hard to get started in the business. She might have to do some free stuff at first till she finds a regular gig.

17. thewishartkid

thewishartkid

18. robleticia

robleticia

I think we are all jumping to conclusions here! Really guys, come on?! We are going to have to see alot more photos of her before we go telling photgraphers about her. Let's step back and take another look at her. More of those 110 photos please!:D

19. shmoozo

shmoozo
    from Media, PA

20. Barnfind 56

Barnfind 56

20 college girls in your house at one time that has done some modeling doesn't sound like Hell to me that sounds like Heaven!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.