Register now to get rid of these ads!

a couple friday CHRR pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kaydub, Oct 15, 2007.

1. kaydub

kaydub
    from Cali

unfortunately, only made it out there for a couple hours friday. snapped a few quick pics...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kaydub

kaydub
    from Cali

a few more...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. DE SOTO

DE SOTO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hot Rod Reunion was great this year, The scare of rain kept the masses down. Had a Great Time with some Great people.

BUT OF ALL THE CARS OUT THERE, You post pics of this ??

There were 2 of these abortions .... Plainly the WORST piles of ASS i have seen in a looong time.

I am sure there will full featuras in 'OL STOOL RODZ soon.

4. kaydub

kaydub
    from Cali

I just thought it was crazy looking. it was raining so we were leaving, didn't get to take many pictures. it's definitely not my style(as you can see by the other photos), but whatever.....

Don't worry, I'll submit the 10 freaking photos i took to you before posting to make sure they are suitable for posting. I mean, you are a senior member of this board.........congrats! :)

5. DE SOTO

DE SOTO

Don't worry, I'll submit the 10 freaking photos i took to you before posting to make sure they are suitable for posting. I mean, you are a senior member of this board.........congrats! :)[/quote]

Hey Man, Dont get yer panty's all up in a wad.... I couldnt give a rats ass what you post.

But of all the bitchen stuff that i saw on Friday, I about threw up when i happened upon these two shit box's.

Dont let the SENIOR thing fool ya, Im not anyone anyways ..... Just stating my own opinion on them fucked up hack jobs you posted pics on.

I see alot of people showing intrest in Shit like that on here alot lately, What ever happened to A Well Proportioned Hot Rod ?

By the way.... Congrats on What ???

6. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

haahha, DESOTO RULES

7. Muttley

Muttley

Yeah, those things were beyond retarded. One was bad enough and you would think they would have stopped there but no..................the clowns had to go and build another. They should bring those out in kit form, they would be huge sellers if advertised in OSR.

8. kaydub

kaydub
    from Cali

whatever...

thought it was pretty obvious I was just being a smart ass. seemed very tongue n' cheek to me.....like I give a rats ass either. Honestly I wouldn't care enough to post a negative comment about a car i think is lame. But that's just me, I like posting about hot rods I like...

and yeah, I posted very few pics, and I think the other cars are all pretty bitchin..

9. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

Great photos. Thanks for going to the trouble of posting those for us!