Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects A Canucks Build: My Model "eh"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by liv4ths, Jul 30, 2013.

1. liv4ths

liv4ths

2. liv4ths

liv4ths

I was hoping that all the wood would be mostly solid so that I could make my own repro's of them but sadly that is not the case. They're just to rotten so I guess I'll be buying a new wood kit. I can't believe how much they cost for the amount of wood your getting lol!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Nice to see an update on this build!
    That is some creative bondo usage.

4. ss34coupe

ss34coupe

This will be a good project. Keep at it!

5. Those are both great starts to fine hotrods. Check out some of the pics in the post history of youngrodder1929 for ideas on brake and banger updates that made for an exceptionally fun car. It's across the pond in the UK now.

Attached Files:

6. liv4ths

liv4ths

Haha yeah they definitely weren't afraid to apply the bondo. That COE your building Flowmeister sure is cool!

Thanks ss34coupe! That 34 3 window of yours sure is bitchin! I would love to see that car in person one day!

Wow that car is awesome! If that was my car I wouldn't change a thing on it. I will definitely do a little research on it! Thanks for sharing it with me 29bowtie.

7. liv4ths

liv4ths

Have a small update for you guys. I finally got a weekend off from work so I hit up world of wheels. Some very nice cars showed up! Sure helps with the motivation haha. The Chevy Phaeton that won the AMBR award was there and all I can say is wow! The pictures I seen online sure didn't do that car justice in my opinion.
    My dad lent a hand today and together we got the body off the frame. We got her pretty well stripped down. We removed the windows, got rid of all the rotten wood and took apart the remaining pieces of the top.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. liv4ths

liv4ths