Register now to get rid of these ads!

A beautiful day for a carshow in Benicia *with pics*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RagDoll, Apr 30, 2006.

1. RagDoll

RagDoll

The weather is finally getting warm. Went to a carshow in a little town called Benicia (across the bay from San Francisco). There are quite a few Swanx cars in the album, but I may be biased!:D

There were so many cars there, my only complaint was the lack of room between the ones on the grass...you couldn't really see them, and it was overwhelming, I know I passed upmany nice cars.

Here is a preview (My friend Anji's car...wish I could capture the beautiful new black cherry-ish/plum paint!)
    [​IMG]

For entire album click -----> http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h56/ragd...0Show/?start=20! PASSWORD : ragdoll I wish it went straight to that album...Click on benicia car show.

2. Cool pic's Renee, apart from that green thing with the sparkly roof..... :eek:

3. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

i was sleeping on porch at my friends house (workin on a sun burn) about 1 mile away...didnt here about it until late this afternoon...

4. speedaddict

speedaddict
    from Austin, Tx

Thanks for the pics.

5. RagDoll

RagDoll

You are kidding? You could have worked on that sunburn at the show. Thats OK, we were 'shuttled' toe the Olds Club Swap meet at the fairgrounds by someone who brought a car not in the show. Spent the morning shopping!

I KNOW Dave! I don't know how that thing ends up in all my albums!

6. racer5c

racer5c

would like to view the other pics but the photo bucket thing is asking for a password, love the modified u posted though

7. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

had i known i would have nursed the t over.

8. brainfrz

brainfrz

Green Starliners with sparkly roofs make beautiful customs. Thanks for the pics. Nice weather helps bring out all kinds of sleepy hot rods and customs.

Thanks for the post.
    Jon

9. RagDoll

RagDoll

Password is ragdoll

furbiscuit..I wish you would have!

brainfrz..nice meeting you sat. Yes, I agree with you!