Register now to get rid of these ads!

A-36 Ford Spindle Hydraulic Brake King Pins

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DICK SPADARO, Nov 27, 2012.

1. DICK SPADARO

DICK SPADARO
    Member Emeritus

This is a head's up post on new products.

I noticed a number of posts on HAMB and Ford Barn about Hydraulic brake conversions using stock spindles on Model A to 36's and the ugly issue using stock mechanical brake king pins. To clean up the installation I made these King Pin kits up years ago, since there seems to be more interest I thought I would make up another batch. These king pins are made using NOS or NORS parts and include 4 new bushings, 2 new upper ball bearings, 2 new king pin locks and nuts. The kit fits 28-36 Ford passenger car spindles, mounts the spindle support bearing in the correct position and has clearance for 1939-48 Ford backing plates as well as aftermarket Lincoln style backing plates. Retail $89.00 pr

Attached Files:

2. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Those are really cool Dick! I'm gonna run my '32 Spindles on my tub so I might just hit you up on those. Cool!