Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical 8BA blower intake

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by hunterpowered, Apr 27, 2017.

1. hunterpowered

hunterpowered

I was wondering, since I have never seen one, is there any blower manifolds that was or are being currently being made for the 8BA flatheads? Pictures would be good if possible. Thank you. Mike.

2. quickchangeV8

quickchangeV8

H & H Flatheads are currently producing the entire S.C.O.T. blower kit. The kit comes with the S.C.O.T. blower of course, crankshaft pulley, water pump pulleys, tensioner, and 8BA blower manifold with pop off valve.

3. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Not just S.C.o.T. but HandH also sell a 471 intake manifold and 471 blower assembly for the 8BA. I happen to know all too well. Everything QuickchangeV8 said above plus Navarro blower heads. Comes out looking a bit like this;
    upload_2017-4-27_16-39-59.png
    Make sure your credit card is paid down, you'll need some room to add the zoom :cool:

4. That's one fine looking flatty.^^^^

robracer1 and Bandit Billy like this.

5. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I saw this one from Australia for a 4-61 yesterday.
    I copied this off Facebook word for word as it is all the info I got. Not a bad looking intake.
    I got my 471 blower intake today from Terry Wills who makes these in Australia. I am very pleased with the quality. Terry has a sales rep in the US. The rep is located in Texas and his name is Jerry Hopkins 903-875-9557. He has an inventory of parts and is very helpful as well as knowledgeable Flathead blower intake.jpg
    A little searching shows that Terry Wills goes by TJW on Ford Barn.
    Early Speed Parts
    Melbourne. Australia
    Terry Wills
    Email [email protected]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  6. Damn!!!!!!!!

Bandit Billy likes this.
  7. I have this Multi fit Flathead V8 blower intake coming out soon. [ Hopefully before Christmas! ]
    I have made this intake so an adaptor plate can be bolted to the top of it enabling you to fit a number of different types of blowers on it.
    For further information message myself or contact my USA agent Mr Jerry Hopkins on 903 875 9557 P1070959.JPG

weps likes this.