Register now to get rid of these ads!

8 Race Series Tulsa 2008.............

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by bob hindman, Dec 29, 2007.

1. bob hindman

bob hindman

Tulsa 2008 Race Dates

May 9

May 30

June 20

July 11 And Then 12 Nitro Nats

July 25

Aug 8

Sept 12

Sept 26

Everbodieeesss Are Welllcommmmm...beee There...

Hiney....

2. 348chevy

348chevy

Thanks Bob for putting those dates up, I marked all of them on my calender. Now to just get this thing put together, my wife asked me when I was going to stop buying parts and put it together. I thought by buying a car and buiding an engine it would be quicker. All the little things like new floor boards, shifter, driveshaft, rearend gears, etc. I still have to paint it yet. :)Roy

3. Godzilla

Godzilla

Great looking series. Hope to see you this next year. If I still have the car I will try to drag it over along with my new gasser and make a few laps with you guys. Zilla.

4. Jim Marlett

Jim Marlett

Got'em on the Nostalgia Race Schedule. Thanks.

5. bob hindman

bob hindman

the 11 and 12 is a 2 race weekend....

HINEY...any questtionesss P M meeeee..,.,.

6. Jim Marlett

Jim Marlett

Got both the 11th & 12th identified as SDRA races now. I was making a great leap of faith that the 12th would be seen as including an SDRA race and that would clearly not be the case. Thanks.

7. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

kool, now as soon as i get our schedule from the valley for the gassers I need to get with dan at tulsa and try to have a couple of gasser class races on the same night as you guys ....sam

8. 2b-banjo

2b-banjo

Has the date for the Hamb drags come out yet? I am hoping that they fall on the same week-end as one of the sdra dates. Traveling down from WI is nicer if its 2 race week-end.

9. Rand Man

Rand Man

I'm guessing the HAMB Drags will be August 23rd., this year. I could be wrong. I'd like to make all the SDRA events, but I'm on my own this year. I can't commit to any specific date. I'll let you know a few days before each race.

10. 2b-banjo

2b-banjo

So does this mean that the SDRA rails would not be racing on the 12th or would they still race and not be an offical SDRA point race?

11. mudflap261

mudflap261
    from tulsa

IF the track is open we will race asfar as it being a points race that is a definet maybe

12. Jim Marlett

Jim Marlett

What I meant would "clearly not be the case" is that everyone would understand that it was an official SDRA race. As far as I know, the 12th is an official SDRA race. It's just combined with the more extensive nostalgia race occurring that day.

Correction: it has been pointed out to me that the 12th is not a points race. I guess if I had counted I would have noticed that the 8 race series had 9 dates. So, correct me if I am wrong, but the 12th will have an SDRA race, but not a points race.

13. CrkInsp

CrkInsp
    from B.A. OK

Just a reminder. See ya there.