Register now to get rid of these ads!

7th Annual Ribs and Rods May 19-20

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by JUSTSMOKUMTIRES, Apr 25, 2017.

1. JUSTSMOKUMTIRES

JUSTSMOKUMTIRES

http://www.discovertemple.com/conventions-events/ribs-rods-2017/

Ribs & Rods 2017

Ribs & Rods is a charity event benefiting the local Ronald McDonald House. The event will be held May 19-20 at the Bend O’ The River Park in Temple, TX. Each year we strive to make the event bigger and better! We will have some of the best rides on display along with our rib eating, beer chugging contests, and the pin up girl contest! This year were upping the ante on the BBQ cook off with a $10,000.00 payout, plus a Backyard Jambo Pit for Grand Champion and a Jambo Grill for the Reserve Grand Champion. The Ribs & Rods BBQ cook off is a sanctioned event by the IBCA. Classes will be Brisket, Ribs, and Chicken with Jackpot margarita and beans competitions. We will also have several vendors on site with all their products. We are also bumping up our awards to Top 75, Elite 11, and best: car, truck, bike, rat, motor, paint, and interior awards! We have expanded the show from 2 days to 3 days to give you more to feast on! At any point during the weekend you can register your vehicle until 10:00 Sunday morning to ensure enough time to pick out the winners. Mark your calendars and prepare your self for an Unforgettable weekend!!

IMG_2250.JPG

(Ok now my part)

I cannot wait for this, we need more shows for charity, for our kids, for our elderly and our culture. I have been stationed here at Fort Hood, TX for 3yrs where I have retired after 20yrs now I will enjoy my life as a full time H.A.M.Br'

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. JUSTSMOKUMTIRES

JUSTSMOKUMTIRES

3. JUSTSMOKUMTIRES

JUSTSMOKUMTIRES