Register now to get rid of these ads!

70 Cyclone Spoiler Holman & Moody

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SuperStockSpoiler, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperStockSpoiler

SuperStockSpoiler
    from Mass

Hello, would like to gather as much information as possible concerning the 1970 Mercury Cyclone Spoilers modified for drag racing by the Holman and Moody shops. To the best of my knowledge and after speaking with H&M and Mr. Day of the Cyclone Registry several cars were produced to be raced by a local dealership of which once in the program Ford would provide all service parts for the year. Changes at H&M included headers, electric fuel pump, traction bars and 4.30 Detroit locker. If any one has more info on these cars I would like to compile photos and information to the extent of the changes. Yes I have one and no its not for sale. Thank you.

Bill

2. John Denich

John Denich

Yes very cool car...Kind a too new for this board...but still a neat car!!

3. SuperStockSpoiler

SuperStockSpoiler
    from Mass

Time Bomb, Thanks for the reply. I was hoping to get in touch with some of the old racers from the 70s that would have seen the car raced in the Dallas Fort Worth areas. I am trying to put out as many lines as possible and hope to get some bites. Take care.

Bill

4. rottenrod

rottenrod

you might want to try another forum your in the wrong place

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.