Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration 7 SECOND LOVE AFFAIR(1965)-A Documentary

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nolly, Jun 16, 2020.

1. nolly

nolly

Saw this film at the w/e & it's really good!! I'd never heard of it before,but glad I came across it.It's only 50+ mins long but very informative & entertaining. If you have an account with Kanopy.com,you can watch it for free.You can also buy/rent it on Amazon. [​IMG]

Flathead Dave likes this.
  2. Offset

Offset
    from Canada

Have to see if I can find it. Thanks for sharing the information.

3. jnaki

jnaki

Hello,
    If anyone has Amazon Prime streaming service, then the movie is free. It is part of the service by being an Amazon Prime customer. Most of the film takes place at Lions Dragstrip with Rick Stewart.

Jnaki
    From 1958-60, Lions stayed relatively the same, but during this filming era, many changes have taken place. Nice mention of a good time and place for drag racing for everyone to see So Cal drag racing.

catdad49 likes this.
  4. NHRA had this and some other films and links to them posted a few months ago (part of their covid 'filler'). Good movie...

5. Marty Strode

Marty Strode

I have it, one of the best documentaries on Drag Racing, with great narration by actor John Dehner, as I remember. Rick Stewart, Gene Adams, and their quest in 1965, the greatest era of racing. Rick-Stewart-Drag-Racing-Seven-Second-740x605.jpg

Just Gary, Sky Six and catdad49 like this.
  6. typo41

typo41
    Member Emeritus

I just checked, it is a rental on Prime

7. jnaki

jnaki

Hey T,

I am amazed that it is $1.99 on Prime, now. The last time someone put this movie on another HAMB thread many months ago, it was on You Tube complete. The link was free on Amazon Prime, at that long ago time. I just checked the current Amazon Prime and it is $1.99 in SD.

Thanks,

Jnaki

The current screen shot is also different from when I watched it a long time ago for free. My how things change. Even at $1.99, it is well worth the minimal cost to watch.