Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

7 1/2" scale locomotive

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by Turkey Broth Trading, May 3, 2016.

1. City: Berlin Center

State: Ohio
    Price: 5500.00
    I recently went through this locomotive. I completely disassembled the entire unit and spent a lot of time correcting many issues. I installed a new Briggs engine with a 6:1 gear reduction unit. I corrected many of the welds by grinding them out and re-welding. The entire body has been sandblasted and primed in epoxy primer. The body is in it's first coat of primer. Depending on how picky you are, you will want to fill and sand grind mark and scratches. I have several hinged side doors that go with the unit. They also have been blasted and primed, but not installed. I figure that they would be installed after the unit is painted. No seat is included, but the frame is. Make a simple cover to your desires.
    I do not have the ability to actually test this on a track. I did run it on the saw horses for an extended period of time and it seems to function well. The engine and gear reduction are new, so no issues there of course. The hydro static unit shifts well from forward to reverse, and the speed lever works also.
    I can quote and ship motor freight. A crating charge of $50.00 will apply, in addition to the shipping charges. I have a fork lift so the unit can be loaded onto your truck or trailer at no charge.
    The unit is 16 inches wide, 25 inches tall and 90 inches long. It weighs about 568#. With a few finish details to your liking, this will be a great unit. 7 1/2" between wheel flanges.
    No returns on this. Make sure you know what you are buying, thanks!
    Thanks;
    Craig

Attached Files: