Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical 64 Merc full size guys , Who are your parts sources??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 0NE BAD 51 MERC, Sep 3, 2019.

1. 0NE BAD 51 MERC

0NE BAD 51 MERC

I have a really nice South Carolina 64 Marauder. It does not need much but I have been checking the web without much luck. Is there anybody out there that deals in nice original or nos stuff? Also looking for stuff for my 51. Use to get stuff from Mr Merc , but Sterling and Kathy sold out to Mercland who went out of business and most of the companies online that say they carry parts actually have nothing . For example one listed door panels and when you clicked on that you got a listing for a door panel clip removal tool kit :rolleyes:. They both are going to need weather seal kits, which the 64 I believe is the same as the Fords and a few of the 64's tail lights could be nicer as well as some of the trim. So is there anyone out there that actually deals with this stuff? Thanks Larry

wicarnut likes this.
  2. s55mercury66

s55mercury66
    from SW Wyoming

Big M may have some used parts, located in Northern California, and he is also a member here. Most of the rubber will interchange with the same year Galaxie, and the trim pads for the doors and seat covers will fit also, but will be the Galaxie pattern. Mercury-only parts can be difficult to source, as you are finding out. When you get a chance, let us see this Marauder.

3. southcross2631

southcross2631

Contact Snakeman enterprises in Cleveland , Tn. He has about 40 acres of Ford/ Mercury stuff.
    He helped me out with some rare Torino parts.

4. kabinenroller

kabinenroller

‘64 Marauder’s are one of my favorites! Is yours a Monterey or a Park Lane? I once owned a black/white Park Lane Marauder, 390, cruise O matic, power windows, am/fm. Was a nice car but had terminal rust issues.
    Let’s see pictures!

5. 56premiere

56premiere
    from oregon

For my 65 I have found lots of maintenance type parts at Rockauto