Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 64 98 custom sport

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ManualOldsOnly, Feb 25, 2021.

1. ManualOldsOnly

ManualOldsOnly

Hey all working on my 1964 oldsmobile 98 custom sport coupe. I'm looking for other people who may have leads on parts and what not. The speed bump I've hit recently though is door panels this car didn't have any when I picked it up and sport coupes have specific trim package. So hopefully someone might be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks

2. For starters you should do an intro, read the forum rules and add your location so we know in what region you live. Then if possible post up some pics of your Olds. Do pay attention to the traditional rules as anything not traditional ie. bagging, low riders, skinny ass side walls etc will get you deleted or banned (worst case). OK, 'nuff said, welcome aboard.

3. Cool car with a cool interior.
    Post your location.

you might get lucky and someone knows of one that’s junked or sitting someplace

without know where you are makes it a bit difficult to give you any leads on parts.

pist pics of your ride !

4. ManualOldsOnly

ManualOldsOnly

I'm down in Nashville Tn, but I'm looking for anywhere in the world. No distance is too far for the right parts! Here's an example of what a door panel looks like for this particular car.

Attached Files:

5. 302GMC

302GMC
    from Idaho

Olds Club of America ...

6. ManualOldsOnly

ManualOldsOnly

Yeah I posted a wanted ad on their Facebook and got 0 replies.

7. Have you tried over on the AACA forum

8. ManualOldsOnly

ManualOldsOnly

I have not but I certainly will!