Register now to get rid of these ads!

'64-'66 Falcon Hood For Sale

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by I_Am_Man, Dec 4, 2020.

1. I_Am_Man

I_Am_Man

City: Fairmount

State: Indiana
    Price: $175.00
    Greetings Fellow Hot Rodders:
    I am selling a super nice original Falcon hood for $175.00. It is in incredible shape. from an original car that someone removed to put a Pro-Street hood on in its place. If you have a white car, put this hood on it and no one will be able to tell you replaced it. This hood has been in storage for a number of years. Look at the 2 photos I've included and if you think you're interested, text me at dmj.mantor@gmail.com for more photos (if needed). This is as-is, where-is and CASH only. If you want it, confirm when you would like to pick it up and pay when you get here.
    I'm located in Fairmount, Indiana which is about 60-70 miles north of Indianapolis, just 5 miles off I69. Thanks for looking at my ad...!!
    Whoops...A problem - due to my inept typing skills, I entitled this ad as "64-66 Falcon hood." It should be entitled '64-65 Falcon hood. I do know the difference. :) So, sorry for any confusion that anyone may have had.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020