Finally some great progress!! We just finished up the brakes today. All new wheel cylinders, flexable hoses, master cylinder, brake shoes, repacked front bearings, new rear wheel bearings and axle seals. Installed the re-surfaced drums, and bled out the air. Last week we re-assembled the rear end, and got it back into the car. Next I will be sanding and painting the wheels, mounting back up the tires, than we are going to start in on the 302. We already pressure washed it, so now we are going to fire it, than re seal and paint it so we can get it into the car. Our family went to a really cool car run yesterday, called The Rose City round Up, put on by the Driven Dead car club. It was in Portland, and there were tons of great cars there. we worked on Dad's 54 Ford and got it going so we took it. Can't wait till the Merc is on the road!!