Register now to get rid of these ads!

63 Riv

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by junkboy, Jan 24, 2004.

1. junkboy

junkboy
    from Las Vegas

Hey HAMBers,

Don't know the proper protocol for dishin' this type info, but I'm gonna try it anyway. I was out lookin' for parts here in Vegas for my '56 Buick and came across a '63 Riviera. Turn the key, drive it away, rust and major ding free. Old guy said he'd drive it anywhere,though on the outside I don't know how far "anywhere" might get ya. He's real firm on $2300. It'll need to be attacked with a rapid fire shop vac and a slug of garbage bags for sure, but everything seems to be there. I've already got a project, thought somebody else might want a shot at her though. Will be back down there on Monday and can take a digital camera if any of you are into nailhead Rivs. Hope I'm not causing any trouble(I'm sure I'll be told if I am), I just like to see the old ones on the road instead of in the crusher.

2. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

thanks for the heads up. i want to get a nice Rivi one day (i've parted out 3) but now is'nt a good time. seems liek a good price for a rust free runner. i think Hellfish was looking at a Rivi a couple weeks ago. how'd that go Joe???

3. junkboy

junkboy
    from Las Vegas

I'll go ahead and take the camera down there on Monday and get them posted that day.