Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 63 Impala, Assassin!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by steamer, Mar 26, 2013.

1. steamer

steamer

Does anyone know what magazine had an article on a 63 Impala by Motion Performance on Long Island. I would like to find the Mag and purchase one from someone. Anybody out there???

Attached Files:

2. Offset

Offset
    from Canada

That is a very cool car. I have always liked that body style and that year in particular. My friend, Brooke DeShaw, raced a 63 that at one time was sponsored by Park Lane Motors in Sarnia, Ontario. The car, a dark blue Impala, was a Canadian record holder for F/S. Loved that car.

Good luck with your search for additional information on the car and perhaps a copy of the magazine. This being the HAMB someone should be able to provide you with some answers.

3. jpnewlin

jpnewlin

Very cool car. 327 with Z-11 front end running in the low 12's in 1966.

4. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Many of the car magazines back in the 60's were published by companies in the New York area such as CAR'S and I would bet it was in one of those magazines.

I have many of those magazines but to be honest I don't remember seeing that car in them.

I will check the old magazine I have again and one other thing you could try is calling Joel Rosen who ran Motion Performance and ask him.

Please do a search for Motion Models on Google and you will find his phone number and if anyone would know the answer to your question I think it would be Joel.

Hope that helps. Jimbo

Register now to get rid of these ads!