Register now to get rid of these ads!

63 Comet help

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by J P, Oct 9, 2017.

1. J P

J P
    from Vermont

Greetings to all, I am new to the forum and will be looking for a lot of help and guideance with a 63 Comet build. Was wondering if there is a specific spot on the site that I should direct my questions?and if so, how do I get to it, ha ha

2. Welcome to the HAMB Mr Kelly...It will benefit you to show your city below your avatar,,This forum "Introduce yourself" is for you to tell us about YOURSELF...ask qestions on the main message board

3. Welcome to the HAMB. There is a wealth of information on old iron here. For example, among the interesting topics, there is an excellent thread on Ford engines that will probably interest you. There isn't a lot of information on restoring any particular type of car, but there is a wide variety of information on the way we pursued the hobby before 1965.
    Bob

4. J P

J P
    from Vermont

5. J P

J P
    from Vermont

Thank you. I will update my location. So questions should be directed to the main message board, got it.

6. J P

J P
    from Vermont

7. J P

J P
    from Vermont

Still nt sure how all this works as I don't really do social media. If I a question(s) regarding my 63 Comet then I should post it to the general message board (am I on track?) How can I find members who may have been involved in a build like the one I am about to undertake? Thank you again.

8. On the red banner, click the mouse on the second title (H.A.M.B). On the new screen, just scroll down until you see the heading "Hokey Ass Message Board" and click on that.
    When you scroll down, you will see all the latest active threads, and just above the listings on the right side, there is a big red block, titled, "post new thread" Click on that, and you are in business.
    Bob

9. "The Great White North" Is what a smart ass would put..Are you hiding from the law or something?

10. J P

J P
    from Vermont

No sir, just cautious. I live in Vermont.

11. J P

J P
    from Vermont

Bob thank you for running that down to me, I appreciate it.

12. southcross2631

southcross2631

You need to go into your build with a goal of how it will look when you get done. A lot of the early Mustang sites pertain to your car as they are similar underneath.