Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

63 Chevy BelAir 2 door post. SOLD, SOLD, SOLD

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Gman0046, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Gman0046

Gman0046

City: Louisville

State: Kentucky
    Price: $23,500
    IMG_0761.JPG IMG_0762.JPG This 63 Georgia BelAir is no longer Grandma and Grandpa's economy car. It now a fantastic road car that has it all. All the metal in this car is original. Floor boards, toe boards, trunk pan and exterior are excellent. Body is super straight. The exterior is black 2K primer sealer. This is a "done" car with the exception of shiny paint.

The interior has the original door and rear side panels. The seats have new springs and have been re-upholstered the carpet is new. The dash contains an original tach housing with functioning tach. The clock has been replaced with operable oil pressure and water temperature gauges and looks factory. This is the only 60's Chevy I've ever seen with this modification. All window cranks and handles have been replaced. All windows are power. Power door locks, keyless entry.
    Brand new Vintage Air Sure Fit Gen lV system blows ice cold.

The engine is a 350 out of an early nineties Chevy pick up. It has been cleaned up, rebuilt and bored .030 over and is now a 355 with a fuel injection cam. The Tune Port EFI induction system is out of an IROC Camaro. Instant start, reliability and fuel economy. It's mated to a T-5 World Class five speed transmission out of an early nineties Camaro. The T-5 shifts like butter and at 75 MPH in overdrive the engine RPM's drop to 1900 which equates to at least 25 MPG. The T-5 first gear is still low enough to light up the tires.
    There are full length headers and Magnaflow exhaust including the tips.

The suspension is four corner air ride by Air Ride Technology with no drop spindles or cut coils. Ride quality is excellent. Wheels are 17 inch polished Americans with Hankook tires. Power brakes, front discs. Power steering.

Asking $23,500 OBO

I'm sure I've left some things out. Any questions please let me know. Call 502-759-4849

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
    Nomadness likes this.
  2. Gman0046

Gman0046

3. Gman0046

Gman0046