Register now to get rid of these ads!

Get Your Swag On...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. Funny!
    How do you come up with stories like that?

3. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I got my HAMB Drags Banner last weekend and it's going in my son's room. Those were my favorite piece however I do wish I would have picked up a Weesner designed shirt.

Good stuff.

4. Well, I didn't make it to the drags but I can look like one of the cool kids when that new T-Shirt arrives!:D HRP

5. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I was kind of shocked... The pennants didn't sell all that well at the event. I mean, they are nice - really high quality felt, etc... I think they might be the coolest piece of merch we've ever done.

Even so, I'm gonna do them every year from here on out. My kids need a collection in their room!

6. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

That was the only thing I wanted and I spent my dinner money on one haha!! It's a cool idea that will go a lot further then a t-shirt as a token of the good times had that weekend. Keep doing them for sure, that's the type of product that draws a line in the sand between po-dunk companies and well thought out, creative brands. I thought it was on the level of House Ind. products....which doesn't get any better.

But seriously as cheesy as it is you need to come up with some product to keep the people cool next year. Hamb fans, Hamb Myrtle beach towels for my neck, Hamb parasols, Hamb ice blockst o site on, Hamb air conditioned bubble suits, whatever!!! :D

7. luciomduran

luciomduran

What brand of T Shirt is that Weesner Drags printed on?

8. silent rick

silent rick

9. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Gildan 100%

Honey? Is that you?

10. Cool. New wall art for the shop.

I missed the drag's this year, also (damn work)! I got me a t-shirt & pennant ordered though, I can at least act like I was there....

B.t.w... What happened to Rico and the blonde, Ryan? :D

11. Just ordered...funny story I really wanted to read more.

12. She will probably find out next month she has a bun in the oven and Rico may never return to Moken or the scene of the crime!:D HRP

13. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Funny write-up! Good one!

14. Sweet! Can't wait to get my new stuff. Wish you had some 3xl drags shirts! Maybe next year i can get one from the source!

15. I think I will have to order some banners. They were bitch. The ones we bought for the kids along with my fuzzy dice and t-shirt from the auction blew out of the truck on the way home. Kids asked what they got from the weekend so I told them and they were really excited till i told they blew away!

16. I bought a red HAMB hat a the Drags, it is a very high quality hat, and it fits great too!

17. autobilly

autobilly

Cooler than the red '51 caps? Either way, they're certainly cool! I've just ordered one.:)

18. chiro

chiro

The story IS great...but the picture ROCKS! lol

Andy

19. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

I saw Rico in the ER this weekend. It was a "Curious Rash" (sorry Rashy),
    but I think that shot of penicillin should clear it up.I haven't seen the blonde yet,but I'm sure she will need a thorough physical if she shows up.

20. Kinda what I fiqured, He should went on to the drag's...

21. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

I was awol this year also, but it wasn't because I got any tail...but that's another story...

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  22. ChadMartin11

ChadMartin11
    from NC

Two hats for me. I can't wait. Love the logos and I know they'll be first rate. I'm usually really funny about buying stuff. I have to hold it and kick the tires over and over.

Not here. I know everything is mint. Thanks

23. Marcy

Marcy

I bought one!---and I don't ever buy merch haha

Apparently everyone else was too caught up in buying the red Drags shirts.

Marcy

24. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

Hmmmm.............

Did this gal that Rico played a few rounds with look much like the fashionably endowed young lady which you have so distinctively illustrated on this here web site board?

I say hmmmmm.........

I would kindly ask if you have had the pleasure or such to witness my lumpity shapen head in person?

Well...had you...you would fully understand why....at this time.... I will have to purchase some merch, vi sa vie swag as an after thee fact momentum.

You see kind sir..for some of us here....this next year is a lot shorter time till the drags than thisa here opportunity with thisa here young lady.

I say...go Rico go..UPS is your friend.

Hope fully though Rico....you don't get yourself no momento, or delayed introduction to the sinisters from the young vixen.

25. cheveey57

cheveey57

since all I wear is T-shirts I bought one. Thanks.

26. Ryan,I thought this was ironic,,there actually is a member of the Hamb named Rico,,and he is MIA!:D HRP

Member #24413

27. Oh no..... :eek:

28. Rico being a true HAMBER would have done everything that day and proudly displayed the pennant where else .......