Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs 62 Skylark "Bad Bob's New Wheels!"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, Mar 2, 2013.

1. I agree...maybe this weekend. 1/2 coil should do it.

2. If we were able to talk Gooz into one of his seaweed flame Photoshop paintjobs, everyone would see the beauty in the green and orange two tone paint.

I have a set of Parnell Jones wheels on my tempest. Same 4 1/2" bolt pattern. Took a while to find the wheel pattern without even caring or knowing what the wheel looked like. I just knew I wanted some new kind of wheel from back in the day.

3. Took it out for a test drive to meet up with the Anti-donut gang in Santa Ana. Drove great on the frwy. Just need to adjust the exhaust and i'm done messing with it. It's too low and drags when I hit dips.

4. +1 on the Bellflowers

5. Yep...they're coming off. Probably just run the pipes out the back with tips or just behind the rear tires.

6. daddio211

daddio211

Hey Bob, you should paint thebroof purple....

I just HAD to say something with all the comments AFTER you've posted several times you're not changing the paint! :rolleyes:

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

7. 29Coupe

29Coupe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Much better! Looking good.

8. Kinda like when you put NO TRADES,in your ad and get calls all day long..."will you trade for a Mustang?"

9. What's that in your driveway?

10. It's a 23T I sold then bought back. Future Modified build.

11. daddio211

daddio211

Exactly!

12. I've been driving the hell out of this thing! Lowered the front 2" and got rid of the Bellflowers. Now I just need to put some new tips of some kind. Think i'll have them exit right behind the wheels.

Attached Files:

14. daddio211

daddio211

Oh, you know, its a Beaner roof. Stupid phone! :eek:

18. daddio211

daddio211

LMAO

19. Since i'm a broke ass MoFo....I decided to fix the exhaust myself. Came out pretty good. Now just need to put some new chrome tips on there.
    Put the Bellflowers in the classifieds yesterday...sold them last night!!! talk about FAST!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  20. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

21. Thanks Johnny....haha

22. Drove it to San Diego and back last weekend. Rides like a dream! Getting new speedo cable today...Old one broke. Also taking it by a body shop and get an estimate on painting the roof white. If it doesn't sell for a while,I might as well get rid of the green roof,since I will be driving it,haha.

23. Well guys...."Clockwork Orange" is gone! Decided I would consider trades,and came across Badfella's chopped '60 Pick-up. Another one done,and one in the works. Already fixed the stupid airbag set-up. What a mess. Added some hubcaps,painted a few things. Now it looks much better. I will do a thread as soon as I get the paint done. Talk about a fun ride! My son has been driving it all over town. It looks like something he would drive,haha!

24. Badfella

Badfella

I'm stoked that Bob is giving that little truck some much needed attention. It was built a long time ago down here and has never been taken further. Now I get to be the butt of all my buddy's jokes. You should hear the ration I've been getting over these colors!! Must be goin senile because I dig it green roof and all (minus iron cross of course).

25. Already started drawing up the new paint design. It will be poorman cool...Don't listen to the haters! I never do,haha....
    FIX THAT REAR WHEEL STUD!!!!

26. daddio211

daddio211

Let's see this pee cup!

27. wallyringo

wallyringo

this is a great thread Bob i just came across it this morning. cant wait to see the truck thread.

28. The truck thread will be up later today. Gotta work,you know....

29. oldpl8s

oldpl8s

Ford or Chebby?

30. 1960 Ford F100 Might be needing some black plates!!! hint,hint....