Register now to get rid of these ads!

62-65 B-Bodies Who's got um?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FunnyCar65, Oct 28, 2007.

1. DRD57

DRD57

not mine

Attached Files:

oldtymehiboy likes this.
  2. DRD57

DRD57

these neither

Attached Files:

oldtymehiboy likes this.
  3. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It's official...you're all a buncha fuckin trouble makers!! I hate you!! Just when I thought it was safe to look...:D

4. straightaxle65

straightaxle65

Not mine of course but one of the best altered wheelbase cars ever..........If not THE best.....

Attached Files:

5. enloe

enloe
    from east , tn.

6. straightaxle65

straightaxle65

Heres one of the ugly ass 62s ! my future project.

Attached Files:

7. AFX GG

AFX GG
    from Florida

I got one, recently completed A/FX recreation. My car is the red/white 65 Plymouth Hemi shown here running a match race against Brian Silverman's 65 Dodge AWB Hemi at Lebanon Valley in the fall. See attachment.

Attached Files:

8. FunnyCar65

FunnyCar65
    from Colorado

I love that car!You did a nice job building that one.

9. AFX GG

AFX GG
    from Florida

Thanks. If you want to see the complete build visit my website. www.afxer.com

10. Here's my pair.

Attached Files:

11. Mine

Attached Files:

12. enloe

enloe
    from east , tn.

ccooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllll

13. Slick Steve

Slick Steve
    from Indy

14. ttdolson

ttdolson

here are a couple of pics of my 63' and my 65' dodge's.

They were both sold last year.

I miss them both every day.....

Attached Files:

15. 413 inline dual quad--70K original interior Canadian Dart 330/Finalist for GGs musclecar of the year, a few years back

[​IMG]

16. 64Belvedere

64Belvedere
    from Alabama

Here's my pile of junk.... Bought it back in '85 for $100 to drive during my senior year in high school. Still has the 14" Cragars I bought back then too... Still needs a lot of work too.....[​IMG][​IMG]

17. 40chev

40chev

here is one I built back in the early 80's just out of high school...64 Dodge Polara, 383, swapped in a 4 speed and a 391 posi unit from a 340 cuda a buddy had.....I traded it to another buddy in 84 and he has owned it since, car hasnt seen 2000 miles in the last 23 years...

Attached Files:

18. ETwagon

ETwagon
    from Arizona

HEY! HEY! :mad:....;)...1976 Byron Dragway

[​IMG]

19. storm king

storm king

SlickSteve,

In some shots the roll cage bars go straight back into the truck; and in otthers they turn down at the rear parcel tray. Why the change, which way is it now?

20. Slick Steve

Slick Steve
    from Indy

Storm King

The shots of the rear tubes bent were the roll bar that was in it when I boought it. It was kinda chinsy, so I ripped it out and had a professionally designed cage buiit, and those are the bars that go straight back....good eye!

21. storm king

storm king

My brother was the second, and last owner of the old "Black Arrow" car. We love the '62-'65 B bodies.
    I had a '65 Coronet a while back, a real clean survivor. I put it up on jackstands to begin work on it and looked up and said, holy crap: this thing looks as big as an aircraft carrier! Sold it and switched to A bodied '65 Dart. Less tin to have to walk around! Doing a '66 period perfect funny or gasser with it, straight axle, injected big block (not everyone ran hemis!)

22. Ledfut

Ledfut

Beautiful car! Did this car happen to come from Manitoba by any chance?

23. gkgeiger

gkgeiger

Here's my project.

In May.
    [​IMG]

Last week.
    [​IMG]

24. caseyajones

caseyajones

Here's my 65' Dodge Coronet which I'm building with a nod to the factory A990 cars minus the altered wheelbase. I bought the car from the original owners who bought it in Detroit MI and then immediately drove it to sunny SO CAL where it has peacefully remained until I was blessed to find her with no rust, unmolested and still with her original survivor ruby-red paint and original CA black plates. The last picture is of Bob Mosher's first restoration, a 1964 Plymouth Belvedere with a Max Wedge. His cars have been a major source of inspiration for me. I love those fenderwell headers and that mean superstock stance! If you want to dream and be inspired just go to his website: moparsbymosher.com

Attached Files:

25. them are some killa rides yall!!

26. enloe

enloe
    from east , tn.

bump for some more

27. teddisnoke

teddisnoke
    from So Cal

Here is one I have currently at my little shop. Its the old '65 Goldfinger car that I"m doing the metalwork on for Bob Mosher here in Southern California:
    http://public.fotki.com/bowtie0069/shop-projects-1/shop-projects/img7654.html

Here was another recent Mosher car. Somehow, someone finished the entire car around the junk trunk floor. Bob likes to bring me finished cars. I hate working on them. Its so scary- one scratch, and I'm finished! So far I've had good luck.
    http://public.fotki.com/bowtie0069/shop-projects-1/shop-projects/page8.html

Although not a B-body, heres my A-body Altered Dart. It'll be on the road terrorizing the city in a few weeks:
    http://public.fotki.com/teddisnoke/bmw-2002/002.html

Dale(the funnycar farmer)

28. Cross Rodder

Cross Rodder

Dale,

Your 64 Dart is looking awsome; the car has come a long way in a short period of time. Are you still planning on using the bowling chair? He he.....

Cant wait to see it on the streets of Glendora!

Steve

29. 34gasser-65AWB

34gasser-65AWB

Here are my b-bodies! The bobtail '65 AWB was a 4door; used doors/dorjambs/quarters off a totalled '65 Coronet convertible for he conversion. The '63 Polara I found 20minutes away from home and pretty cheap on ebay, so I snagged it. It's pretty well gutted, but I got all the trim with it and it already has a '65 8-3/4 with a 3.55 sure-grip in it.

Attached Files:

30. Interesting coincedence there,Casey;that red Belvedere of Bob's was my real inspiration to pursue the B-body life. Back in 1980,I was laying in a hospital bed,recovering from a burst appendix(ouch!),and my wife brought me a copy of the PHR(Sept '80,I think) with that car inside. The shot of the burnout just burned itself into my brain,and stayed there. Getting to meet the "Max Wedge Brothers" out of the Detroit area in the early eighties also stoked the fires.
    I've been to Bob's site;it's on my favorites list.