Register now to get rid of these ads!

'61-'66 F-100's...Let's see em!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TexasHardcore, Oct 23, 2005.

1. distorted

distorted

Boones, that is the same truck he posted pics earlier. Chris swapped out the wheel/tire combo last summer. It is a bitchen ride.

2. chop50chevy

chop50chevy
    from upstate ny

My Dad's '59 - I know it's older than what you were asking for, but I thought I'd share what I could.

It has a '57 T-Bird 312 (.030 over, ballanced, blueprinted) with Ram Horn exhaust. MII front suspension... no bags, he runs it low all the time. He flipped the rear axle. Since this pic, he has added lake plugs, just behind the front tires. I can't wait 'til he opens them up!

This pic is from Good Guys at Hershey 2006 - he took home a Top 10 Trucks pic. Not bad for a homebrew project - he didn't go looking for a trophy, but it was a cool surprise!

Attached Files:

3. Comet,fill us in more on the story of this being found nad whats going on with it?Wheres it at?etc?
    Thanx,this thread rocks.....Shiny

4. Here are a couple I have shots of,

CBB

Attached Files:

5. I forgot about this one for something totally different,

CBB

Attached Files:

6. Tacson

Tacson

Anybody know where a 65-66 decent bodied, automatic tranny SWB is for sale? Thanks

7. http://www.f-100xl.com/

Here you go. Website devoted to this truck. I saw it in person last summer at the Slick Stock '06 in York PA. The resto is moving along. The owner has owned it since the '60s. It is still in its original paint and lettering and it will stay that way. Truck is very cool!! It is currently still in Deleware.

8. Thanks Troublemaker!

9. Stone

Stone

Anyone have any updated pics or more projects?

10. tomcat46

tomcat46

11. usedall9

usedall9

They came that way? Any body w/ out an independent swap is solid..

12. blktopbandit

blktopbandit

just got this...needs lots of love, and also a photoshop dream.

Attached Files:

13. Tommy R

Tommy R

Bump! I may soon find myself the owner of a '66 F100 longbed currently belonging to a buddy. So I'm looking for ideas. I'd had visions of it lowered and some steelies, but that was before I realized it's likely got a twin I beam front end and I don't plan on a front clip.

Tommy