Register now to get rid of these ads!

600 old cars in Missouri

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PapaG, Jun 10, 2005.

1. old cars in Missouri

Looks like some old farmer is clearing out his stach. They will crush the rest.
    Somebody check it out...

2. stickylifter

stickylifter
    from Detroit

3. Opps sorry. Please delete.

4. 29SX276

29SX276

One of the nicest stash of cars I've seen in a long time,a bit of something for everyone's interest.Too bad the distance is long and cash is short!

5. randydupree

randydupree
    from archer fl

i'm going,all the way from florida.i'll be driving a bluebird wanderlodge motorhome,white with purple and silver stripes,towing a empty white flatbed trailer,if you see me there,come on over for a beer! who else is going? randy

6. I will be there with a torch........ we ought wear easy to spot HAMB I.D.....:)

7. carkiller

carkiller

Ya Ill be the guy with the gray hair

8. Mootz

Mootz

This kinda sucks. This place is about 30 minutes from us and there are lots of guys in the area who can't wait for the sale. Been talkin about it for a while now. Nothing was for sale outright from the way I understood it because of the sale. But this shit happens, word gets out in a hurry and all of the sudden there are people from all over the country with flamed 18 wheelers to pick it up and take it as far away as possible. Not that anyone of us can buy 600 cars and it's not that I don't want others to enjoy what this man has but I'm just bitchin cause we don't have the money that it will take to get any of the good stuff. So,to sum up, I'm fuckin broke so please stay away.

Mootz

9. 5window

5window

What they ought to crush is the idiot who squrreled these things away out where they could rust,never shared nuthin' or let anyone have a part and now is gonna sell out and destroy the rest. The first roll-off should be on him.

10. caseyscustoms

caseyscustoms
    BANNED
    from st.joe, MO

ill be the punk ass kid buyin all the 55-57 chevy's. or trying to ayways.

11. Luke S.

Luke S.
    from Ocala, Fl.

I'll be with Randy. Drinkin his beer, all the way from Florida!

12. randydupree

randydupree
    from archer fl

who else? come on you guys!