Register now to get rid of these ads!

6 x 2 linkage help !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lockwoodkustoms, Feb 18, 2013.

1. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Well the thing is I am getting a 6 x 2 Edelbrock set up for 39 Ford. I have been trying to figure out how to do the linkage. I found one on the auction site but it says it is for the Log manifolds. I am running Holley 94's and the Edelbrock low profile 6x2. I went to EELCO's site and they have no way to place an order from them :confused:. The thing is I am wondering has anyone made their own set up and if so can I use two 3x2 set ups and link them together ? I am running out of time and need a solution. Thanks

2. Normbc9

Normbc9

I suggest you contact Dick York at Dicks Hot Rod Place in Franklin, IN. He is a top hand at these issues and is a good tech source.
    Normbc9

Attached Files:

3. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Norm thanks. I got the intake from Dick a while ago. But I just started to get it together and wanted to put it on my 39 for an up coming show.

4. DERPR30

DERPR30
    from HARVEY LA

I vote for dick he is the man when it comes to multiple carbs

5. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

I have a game plan down after looking into these and others. I need to know where to buy the bar clamp things the round swivel thing that a rod runs through and has a set screw in it to hold the rod in place. I don't mean to sound stupid but I am not sure what it is called.

6. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

7. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

8. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

No prob :) I used the same swivels and some arms from speedway to make mine. Works great!

[​IMG]

9. PRIMER STUDIO

PRIMER STUDIO
    from Bozeman,MT

10. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Well I ordered everything I think I need and the parts should be here soon I hope. Thanks again Dreddybear for the info.
    [​IMG]

Its going in to be in this

[​IMG]