Register now to get rid of these ads!

5th GASSER Nationals

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GASSERGUY, Jan 19, 2011.

1. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

Hey Guys, A few hours ago I made the deal...

July 15-17, 2011...the 5th GASSER NATIONALS will be held at Marion County International Raceway, La Rue, OH. The first 4 were in September/October and way to wet/cold for good racing. Mid-July in Mid-Ohio should be perfect. More info coming. Check it out on www.GASSERmagazine.com

If you've got a GASSER or love'em, I'll see you there!

Ernest

Attached Files:

2. I have added it to the calender....thanks.

3. You have my undivided attention. We'll be there, can't wait! Thanks man.

4. Marion is a cool track, in the middle of corn fields...Working out the calander now...thanks Ernest!

5. rotten johnny

rotten johnny
    from Mi

Thank you Ernest, You can include me and the gang to be in attendence. Its the perfect track for this kind of event, Hell why not bring in some H.A,M,B, drags. Just a idea, BUT there would Not be a finer backdrop than Marion. The CROWD theree is unlike any, they APPRECATE you and its always been great.....
    Cant wait................... Ill tell All my gasser buddys

6. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

Love Don Moyer's comments about being surrounded by cornfields. We're 'Racing Back to the Sixties'! Nothing I like better than standing in the staging lanes, surrounded by Gassers and not a modern building in sight. An online map of the nearby hotels can be seen at http://www.communitywalk.com/5th_gasser_nationals/map/930475 It's not fully updated but I'm working on it. We're going to have a blast. Don't we always? OK back to work on the magazine. Going to the printer on Monday.
    Ernest

Attached Files:

7. agasaustin

agasaustin
    from Ohio

Count me in and some freinds.

8. BronxMopars1

BronxMopars1
    from Bronx, NYC

Just put it on my to do list!

9. Falcon Gasser

Falcon Gasser

[​IMG]

Marion is a neat track, Don and Rotton Johnny / Johnny Rotton and I have had the pleasure of running there at the Nostalgia Funny Car Nationals with some other gassers from Nostalgic Notions and Great Lakes Gassers and it was great time. Looking forward to this event. Looks like it should be good Ernest.

Jon

10. where is la rue ohio?

11. Falcon Gasser

Falcon Gasser

West of Marion South East of Findlay and North of Marysville. or way North of you from what I can tell by 177 miles.

12. KoolKat-57

KoolKat-57
    from Dublin, OH

Gonna be there all weekend, Doesn't get any better than that!