Register now to get rid of these ads!

59 Caddy kustom pics???? CadillacKid????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jerry Reed, Nov 21, 2003.

1. Jerry Reed

Jerry Reed

I think I'm gonna buy a 59 Cadillac 2 door that I'm lookin' at. I saw the CadillacKid's 59 at the corn roast a few months ago and decided I need one. If you have any pics of 59 kustom Caddys it would be cool to check them out. Especially pics of your car CadillacKid. It rules! THANKS!

2. ramrod

ramrod
    from NJ

Is 60 close enuff?This one's for sale.

Attached Files:

3. barefoot

barefoot

Keep me posted on your 59 Caddy. I'm currently working on a 59 Caddy . So far the doors are shaved the antennas are frenched. I'm doing the body (removing rust areas) and trying to get it road worthy. I'v replaced the front end and brakes. Next I have to do the wiring (very brittle) and do a valve job on the old 390. Should be ready for paint by Febuary and I hope to have the wiring done by March. Then need to work on the interior.
    I'll try to borrow a digital camera and post some photos.
    Good luck on your car.

4. briggs&strattonChev

briggs&strattonChev

anybody got pics of CadillacKids 59 cad? I think ive seen it but im not for sure. Someone said it was black with blue flames and lake pipes and that rings a bell............................Briggs

5. Now that's a cool Caddy ramrod. By the way, are you a Springsteen fan by chance? [​IMG]

I actually prefer the '60 Cad to the '59. The fins are just as wild, but the clean taillight design really does it for me.

The other thing is, with '59/'60 Cadillacs, there's not much you can do to customise them except remove some of the brightwork. They're pretty much a custom right out of the box. It even has a grille that uses drawer pull. [​IMG]

6. Whats the price of that cad , its got a nice mild look.

7. Jerry Reed

Jerry Reed

The CaddilacKid's car is the black one with the blue flames, lakes pipes, 6 dueces, a 59 Impala dash, and a sweet interior. It kicks alot of ass. If someone has pics of it please post them. THANKS!