Register now to get rid of these ads!

'58 Chevy Rescue

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 39Ford, Jul 28, 2005.

1. 39Ford

39Ford

Sorry - I've attempted to pass this message once before, but I don't think it "took": Yesterday, while searching a recycler's yard (he has a HUGE number of cars going to the crusher), I discovered a '58 Chevy 2-Door Hardtop deep in the weeds. It is essentially complete, minus most of the trim, but has the bumpers. The lower door panels are rusty, but any good bodyman could repair/patch them. There is no motor, but the trans/rear is there, as is all glass. I do not think it is an Impala as the rear taillight areas have two holes on each side, approximately 2" across each. I'm thinking the Impala has three, but I'm not a died-in-the-wool Chevy guy. Any of you Chevy guys interested, E-Mail me at [email protected] and I will locate the telephone number and address for you. The car is in Central Mississippi, in Decatur. Regards, Marcus.

2. Squablow

Squablow

You should post this up in the Classifieds section instead of the Intro section. Someone might really appreciate the info.