Register now to get rid of these ads!

57 Chevy Wagon

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cobra_4, Jan 27, 2013.

1. henryj1951

henryj1951
    from USA

i'd drive it... nice car
    now give us more pictures( please )

:cool:

2. cobra_4

cobra_4

Well that's what the previous owner said, the tires are 12 inches wide, they said it would fit up to a 22.

Thanks!

It should make that trip several times this summer! We have a place on the lake and are usually a regular at the dodge and ford dealership shows:cool:

Yeah a steering wheel change is in the future for sure, I HATE the one that is on it. Either going stock or I have a new Moon metal flake wheel I bought for another project and never used that may find its way on it.

Hopefully going to take some more this weekend if I get a chance to drive it!! I'm itching bad to take it out, it was pretty late when we got it Sunday so I only drove it around the house a few times and about a 1/4 mile(a very spirited 1/4 mile ;) ) down the road and back. I wanna get it out and put some miles on it to see what it needs/how it does but its dark when I get home from work and I hate to take a car I don't know anything much about out on the road after dark.

3. Judge56

Judge56

Get the women, children and weenies off the sidewalks!!!!!!!! I dig it a lot just as it is - sinister. Go scare somebody. Drive and enjoy it at will.

4. docmike

docmike

One thing you can be sure of is that if you post a picture of your car here you are going to hear other peoples opinions. The nice thing about opinions is that everybody has the right to their own....no matter how wrong it is!!!

I like your car. Would I change some things, sure. But it sounds like you already have that covered. Now go drive the wheels off that thing.

Doc

5. CruzrJenn

CruzrJenn

Love those '59 back wings! Nice. I don't mind the metal flake, I don't like the flat black. Would look amazing all shiny.